Do you have experience in the world of online dating? Do you enjoy meeting and socializing with people? Are you looking to team up with a new and exciting startup? Then you may be who ChkM8 is looking for! ChkM8 is a verification app that provides a fun and easy way to enhance your online profile by showing what others know about you. ChkM8 allows its users to view and share their Safety Rating, Fun Date Rating, and Integrity Rating before they meet for the first time.
We are looking for well spoken, energetic, driven, and entrepreneurial minded individuals who are eager to be a part of the brand ambassador program for our upcoming app launches. You will be the face of ChkM8! To be a successful brand ambassador, you will need to attend app launch events to showcase ChkM8 and address user questions or concerns. You should be an excellent social media user with the ability to advertise our service to new potential users. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new users at our events.
High energy and positive attitude with ability to work in a team environment
Ability to have conversations with ease, speak clearly, and overcome user objections or concerns
Able to work well without direct supervision, but able to communicate and take direction
Assist in organizing and executing public promotional events
Arrive at events on time, set up and tear down displays
Work with the public to explain ChkM8’s benefits and features to attain new downloads and user engagement
Network and build trusting relationships with new potential users
Thoroughly understand the functionality of the ChkM8 app and how it enhances users online dating experience
Listening to user feedback and capturing information via surveys/forms, and make suggestions to improve user engagement
Ready for ChkM8 if:
You are fluent in the English language, bi-lingual candidates are a plus
Have extensive background with multiple online dating apps (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Match, Grinder, etc.)
Have experience in sales, retail sales, and/or working with the public.
Previous work experience as a brand ambassador or promoter for a product or service
Strong social media presence (preferred)
Must be 21 years of age or older
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license or State Identification Card
Need a working smart phone with access to Apple or Android app stores
Physically able to stand for long periods of time, some moderate lifting/carrying required
Must participate in all team trainings to learn ChkM8 platform (all trainings paid)
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any examples of previous work (if applicable).
This is a part time position, the hours and locations will vary. Events will typically occur in the evenings and will involve being in an environment where alcohol served. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W9 only.
Social Media Marketing Content Writer
Do you have experience in the world of online dating? Do you love all thing social media? Are you looking to team up with a new and exciting startup? Then you may be who ChkM8 is looking for! ChkM8 is a verification app that provides a fun and easy way to enhance your online profile by showing what others know about you. ChkM8 allows its users to view and share their Safety Rating, Fun Date Rating, and Integrity Rating before they meet for the first time.
We are looking for energetic, driven, and entrepreneurial minded individuals who can help manage our social media marketing and website content. Ideal candidates love using social media and are excited to create content for an up-and-coming dating safety app. As an intern, you will have direct impact in getting your thoughts and ideas about ChkM8 to its current and potential users. This paid internship program also offers ChkM8 the opportunity to evaluate you as a potential full-time professional employee and provides a variety of professional development programming.
- Easy-going and diligent, able to work with teams, and thrive independently
- Honest, detail oriented, hard worker with a deep understanding and passion for social media
- Good writer and problem solver who is eager to make users happy
- Have familiarity with SEO best practices regarding content (preferred but not required)
- Self-motivated, consistently meets or beats project deadlines
- Have extensive background with multiple online dating apps (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Match, Grinder, etc.)
- Are passionate about the digital world and aware of the expanding digital landscape with interest and curiosity for new opportunities
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages our users to engage with the ChkM8 app on a daily basis
- Ideation and creation across all social platforms and content types within those platforms (feeds/stories/reels)
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Edit and update existing website materials and supportive user text throughout the website
- Develop strategy for improving engagement and reach while testing for frequency, timing, and content type (visual, hashtag keywords, use of emojis, etc.) to keep improving user engagement
- Respond to user comments, questions, or concerns via various forms of communication (email, Twilio, social media, etc.)
- Direct and execute all social media campaigns, partnerships, giveaways, and collaborations
- Outline important KPI’s in regards to the website/social media and report monthly successes and key findings
- Use social data/metrics, insights, and best practices to improve ChkM8’s message to users
- Work on special projects such as webinars, creating polling data, and develop marketing copy for e-blasts and site ads
Ready for ChkM8 if:
- You have at least 2 years experience in social media marketing and/or content writing
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Android, and iOS
- You have background in WordPress and/or equivalent CMS
- You have a strong familiarity with social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Twitter
- You are a creative copywriter who possesses strong written and oral communication skills
- You are fluent in the English language, Bi-Lingual candidates are a plus
To qualify for remote work, you must have:
- Access to reliable and secure high-speed internet (at least 25mbpsdown/10mbps up)
- A dedicated space that is noise and distraction free
- A valid physical address – PO Boxes are not supported
- Own a desktop or laptop computer with the ability to open and operate Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Functioning microphone and camera to participate in online meetings
If you’re ready for a challenge and the opportunity to be a part of a fast paced start up, we’d love to discuss the Social Media Marketing Content Writer Intern position with you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any examples of previous work (if applicable).
This position pays a rate of $15/hr with expectations of 5-8hrs a week. Hours are flexible and may be shaped around student class attendance, studying, and other campus activities.
This position is available as a remote position. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W9 only.
"*" indicates required fields